North Aurora, IL area patients who are considering cosmetic dentistry services to enhance the appearance of their smiles are strongly encouraged to connect with a team of aesthetic professionals. Drs. Hammad Aziz and Stephanie Janes of North Aurora Smiles are two dentists in the community that can restore smiles, and allow patients to achieve the smiles of their dreams, with the combination of various cosmetic services. Below are just a few of the more common cosmetic dentistry options for patients in the community:
- Composite resin bonding – also known as dental bonding, composite resin is a material that is commonly used to repair a tooth that might be broken, chipped, or spaced apart from others.
- Dental crowns – dental crowns are porcelain restorations or “caps” used to cover the visible portion of the tooth to offer an extra layer of protection and strength.
- Dental bridges – to replace one or more natural teeth in the dental arch, many patients turn to dental bridges. A dental bridge is a porcelain restoration that uses crowns and false teeth to restore the smile after tooth extraction or loss.
- Inlays and onlays – in some cases of decay, a cavity may be too big to be treated effectively with a filling but too small to require a dental crown. In situations like this, a conservative option such as an inlay or onlay may be recommended by our dental team.
- Professional teeth whitening – some patients want a brighter smile but cannot achieve the desired results with over-the-counter whitening products. Instead, we recommend patients consider the benefits of professional-grade teeth whitening services.
- Porcelain veneers – when imperfections are present on the front of the smile, many patients will consider the advantages of using porcelain veneers, which are thin ceramic shells bonded to a tooth to disguise common issues such as staining, gaps, and unusually shaped teeth.
Interested in cosmetic dentistry solutions?
Connect with Drs. Hammad Aziz and Stephanie Janes of North Aurora, IL, to discuss your options for cosmetic dental treatments. Our practice is located at 601 Randall Crossing Lane and can be reached by phone to request an appointment at (630) 984-2223. We serve patients in the areas of North Aurora, Aurora, Sugar Grove, Geneva, Batavia, Big Rock, Campton Hills, Sycamore, Maple Park, Hinckley, Elburn, Oswego, Montgomery, La Fox, and Yorkville.