It's the Experience!
Welcome to North Aurora Smiles
At North Aurora Smiles, we believe that a doctor and patient become a team for treating an individual's dental concerns. Our dentist spends most of his time listening to understand your concerns and responding with the best treatment options for you. Our dedicated team of trained professionals will give you the individualized attention and care you deserve.
At North Aurora Smiles, our goal is to establish long term relationships with our patients by providing the highest quality dental care in the most empathetic and gentle manner, in a comfortable environment.
When you have dental problems, you need to turn to a dentist who listens and responds ... an experienced doctor who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs ... a friendly dentist who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your health. Our staff meet all these criteria.
Comfortable, Gentle Care
Dr. Hammad Aziz's twenty years of experience coupled with his genuine concern for his patients allows him to provide the highest level of dental care. However, he does believe that the best dental care in the world does not mean anything if it is not performed in a gentle way. At North Aurora Smiles, Dr. Aziz has truly built his reputation on performing ALL procedures in the most gentle manner possible and with the utmost concern for the patient's comfort.
We believes that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well being. That is why we've included an extensive section on this web site covering the full array of topics associated with dentistry and dental diagnoses and treatments. We encourage you to look through these pages whenever you have an interest or concern about your dental needs and care. Also included in these web pages is information about our office staff, location, directions, hours, insurance policies, and appointment scheduling. You can even email a request for an appointment right here!
Also feel free to read what our patients are saying about us at https://bestlocalreviews.com/r/north-aurora-smiles-north-aurora-il We hope you find this web site useful and invite you to contact us with your questions at any time.
TO ENSURE THE HEALTH OF OUR COMMUNITY, OUR NORTH AURORA SMILES TEAM, AND PER THE RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE ILLINOIS STATE DENTAL SOCIETY, WE ARE CANCELLING ALL ELECTIVE DENTAL APPOINTMENTS. WE WILL, HOWEVER, BE OPEN FOR EMERGENCY DENTAL CARE ONLY. THIS WILL BE IN EFFECT FOR TWO WEEKS BEGINNING TUESDAY MARCH 17, 2020 THROUGH SUNDAY May 31, 2020.
Once we are back in the office, we want you to know how our office is addressing the COVID-19 situation.
- We will continue to deep clean all treatment rooms, instruments, and equipment between each patient with hospital grade disinfectants. This is our standard, daily protocol to prevent the spread of any infection.
- Our patient care supplies are single-use only and are discarded immediately after each patient.
- Commonly touched surfaces in treatment rooms are covered with disposable plastic barriers that we remove and discard after each patient.
- We have increased the frequency of disinfecting non-clinical areas (every two hours), which includes the reception room, business area, and washroom.
- We have removed all reception area magazines, pens, and the coffee station.
- We are also giving patients the option to wait in their cars instead of the reception room. Simply call us and let us know you have arrived for your appointment and we will notify you when your treatment room is ready. You will be led directly to that room thereby skipping the reception room.
What we ask of you:
- Patients are required to stay home if you have a cough, a temperature of 99.5 or above, sore throat, or shortness of breath.
- Patients are required to stay home if you have been in contact with someone who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
- If you, or someone you are in close contact with, have traveled internationally within the past three weeks, please make sure you wait 14 days before coming to our office. Please call us to reschedule your appointment.